Adapted, specialised translations for various fields, carried out using the best translation tools and technologies to ensure high-quality service. This includes terminological consistency, spelling correction, layout and, most importantly, accurate and loyal replication of the communicative aims of the source text.
FIELDS OF SPECIALISATION
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL TRANSLATION
- Macroeconomics and International Trade
- Microeconomics and financial and banking texts
LEGAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE TRANSLATION
- Administrative, notarial, legal and institutional texts
- Translations can be certified, on request, by a sworn translator
TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC TRANSLATION
- Translations targeted to your sector of activity
- Patents, catalogues, instructions for use, clinical protocols, etc.
- Novels, storybooks, plays, poems, etc.
- Translation skills and knowledge is complemented by the creativity of a passionate writer
- Dubbing and voice-over
Transcription, revision, post-editing, etc.
Once you make a translation request, a translation project is created and will be divided into the following steps:
Our project manager will study your request and assess the characteristics of the translation assignment, including:
- Source culture
- Target culture
- Field of specialisation
- Type of text
A certified translator will provide a translation according to the characteristics of the assignment and the established quality criteria.
An experienced proof-reader will compare the source text and the target text ensuring the accuracy of the content, the spelling and grammatical accuracy of the target text, as well as its adaptation to the target culture.
Your translation assignment will be provided in the original format and by the agreed deadlines. A thematic glossary will also be available on request.